Congratulations to Team Min’s Karate, who competed at the Pan-Am National Championship in York, PA this past weekend on Oct 4, 2014.
Jason Boone, Coleman Miller, Mathew Balas, Hyon Kim, Yune Kim, Nathaniel Smith, Ryan Craig, Piper Podlaski, Gavin Brownewell, and Tanner Martsen represented Team Min’s Karate. The members of the team collectively won 5 first place and 5 second place finishes in the Forms, Weapons, Breaking, and Sparring events in their respective divisions.
OTA & DHF Belt Test
- Min’s Karate, HQ – 3501 Market Street, Camp Hill, PA 17011
- Friday – October 10, 2014
- 5:00pm: Doors open
- 6:00pm: Black Belt Ceremony – Spring Class of 2014
- 6:10pm: Dongyang Haedong Kumdo Federation Color Belt Test
- 6:30pm: Oriental Tang Soo Do Association Color Belt Test
- 7:00pm: Oriental Tang Soo Do Association Black Belt Test
The 2013 Min’s Karate Championship will feature a special division format with a cumulative scoring system that integrates all 4 events. This type of competition format ensures all competitors who participate will go home a winner with a trophy. It promotes all the fun and growth opportunities of healthy competition without any of the anxiety.